Rosemarie Anderson & Les Lancaster, Sacred Science Circle, Co-Directors
The Journal of Transpersonal Psychology, Volume 50, 2019
Marcie Boucouvalas, JTP Editor
The two issues of The Journal of Transpersonal Psychology (Volume 50) are devoted to reflections on the historical development and future of Transpersonal Psychology. In the first issue, the names of authors are familiar to those in the field, including Roger Walsh, the late Francis Vaughn, Miles Vich, Ram Dass, Dwight Judy, David Lukoff, Stuart Sovatsky, Jim Fadiman, and Irene Sheiner Lazarus.
The second issue will be released soon and continues with additional articles reflecting on the history and future of transpersonal psychology and includes a Cumulative History of Book Reviews (1969-2018) and a report, cumulatively organized by Editorial Board member, on the section entitled “Books Our Editors Are Reading” from the first decade of the field. Future volumes will continue with subsequent decades.
ATP members have gratis access to all issues of The Journal of Transpersonal Psychology via the ATP website. Consider joining ATP and to have access to past and current issues of the journal.
The Humanistic Psychologist, Volume 47, Issue 2, 2019
Welcoming the Next Generation of Transpersonal Researchers and Scholars
Rosemarie Anderson, Special Issue Editor
The special issue features articles by:
- Hennie Geldenhuys (South Africa) on Transpersonal and Humanistic Research Ethics
- Gabriel Mihalache (USA/Romania) on Heuristic Inquiry as a Transpersonal Research Method
- Deborah Kelly (UK) on Asklepian Healing Practice & Therapeutic Space for the Dying
- Sheri Kling (USA) on Whitehead’s Metaphysics as a Philosophic Basis for Transpersonal Psychology
- Miles Vich (USA), reviewing The Book of Joy by Dalai Lama, Tutu, D., & Abrams, D. (Random House, 2016)
- Regina Hess (Germany), reviewing C. G. Jung on Nature, Technology and Modern Life edited by Meredith Sabini. (North Atlantic Books, 2008)
- Jay Dufrechou & Ryan Westrum (USA), reviewing Indigenous Healing Psychology by Richard Katz. (Inner Traditions, 2017)
- John Buchanan (USA), reviewing Participation and the Mystery by Jorge N. Ferrer. (SUNY Press, 2017)