FOREFRONT CONSCIOUSNESS & HEALING RESEARCH: REPORTS FROM THE FIELD
Saturday, July 7th through Sunday, July 8th, 2017
California Institute for Human Science
701 Garden View Ct.
Encinitas, CA 92024
Extraordinary work is being done at the forefront of consciousness and healing research. This includes studies that explore subtle energy healing and intentionality. Research into altered states of consciousness, in-depth research into ancient and contemporary healing practices, models of the subtle body, devices sensitive enough to capture the conductivity of acupuncture meridians, and reflections on the ways these insights and praxis may serve to create a more healthy, peaceful and just society
This conference seeks to investigate the relationship between our studies of subtle healing methods and their practice. How might the practice of these methods be governed by cutting-edge science? How might the study of these methods be guided by what has been discovered by practitioners? How might subtle energy healing practices inform new ways of doing research? We invite presentation proposals on all subjects of consciousness and healing research, both theory and practice.
The deadline for proposals is March 31st.
- Professionals from all areas of higher education, including faculty, graduate students, staff, and administrators, are invited to submit proposals for consideration.
- Professional practitioners of holistic healing modalities are also invited to submit proposals for consideration.
- Proposals must indicate a session type: thematic, practice, interactive, panel, or poster.
- The submission deadline is Friday, March 31st, 2017 at midnight PDT (07:00 UTC).
- The conference committee will begin reviewing proposals after March 31st. Notifications of acceptance will be sent by the end of April.
- A limited number of scholarships are available. If you would like to apply for financial assistance please do so soon.
- Our review of financial aid applications will take place in mid-May.
- Proposals will be reviewed and selected by the conference committee.
Please submit all proposals and financial aid applications to: email@example.com.